Obviously I cannot control fate, but if I can break out of the cycle of repetition, perhaps I am doing something in my small way to WILL the g-ds of fate to give us a new solution. What if I do everything differently on the day of our blood test? Here are some of my ideas so far. I'd love additional feedback and other ideas. Even silly or outlandish ones....
1. I will wear something very bright, even though it's winter in New England. That way the g-ds of fate may take notice and I will proclaim "This is the day!"
Maybe I'll wear a lucky necklace or something I haven't worn before...
2. I will get my blood drawn at another location.
3.I will have massive sex the night before. That's not something I would normally do before the test.
4. I will begin the day eating something unconventional- like ICE cream for BREAKFAST.
5. I will leave myself little notes of affirmation at work, so no matter what the news, I will see these little wise and supportive thoughts.
6. I will go to temple a few days before. It will be Hanukkah no less! (If I am not feeling particularly Jewish, I will create my own little temple and say a prayer somewhere...)
7. I will send myself flowers...(????)I have not done that- so no matter what the outcome I will get a little present of love.
8. I will leave a little WISH note in the third stocking we have hanging on the mantle. That way our wish is out in the universe.
Any other ideas???????? Any favorites.
Please say a little prayer for us and our embies! Every little bit helps....